Potential for Serious Violence

Re: Potential for Seriouse Violence

Hahahha i know a couple of them on the front row. Didnt even know they were United fans. Gonna have 'a word' if I see any of them.

simple really, try and avoid town and stay in numbers. dont g down any dark alleys if your on your own or if theres only 2 of you. if they go for innocent fan, it just shows they are scared little pussys afraid of anyone who might actually kick seven shades of shit out of em

Anyone know what policing will be like for trains? Like I said earlier, the Rochdale/Lboro etc train is gonna be mental.

Blue Smarties said:
Anyone know what policing will be like for trains? Like I said earlier, the Rochdale/Lboro etc train is gonna be mental.

If it's anything like here in notts for a forest/derby match it'll next to fuck all...

TripleTaz said:
Hahahha i know a couple of them on the front row. Didnt even know they were United fans. Gonna have 'a word' if I see any of them.

Kick 'em....hard

Re: MIBs are up for the Semi & organised early transport...

Cheltblue said:
Blue Smarties said:
Well lads we knew it was coming, the MIBs are apparently 'up for it' and I've been told they've even organised their own transport so they don't go into the away end coach area.

barn_682x400_917324a.jpg

school_bus.jpg

Please tell me that this load of spotty faced mongs are not what constitutes the ragfamous MIB???

i seen harder looking brownie packs

Pathetic ain't it. Thought those days could well be over but muppets will be muppets. As for the targeting course it will be the innocents. Always is. If they wanted a scrap they could do, as already mentioned, and arrange a scrap in a field like the Poles.

Why we can't give them all vasectomies and stop the tossers breeding I'll never know.

mat said:
Blue Smarties said:

If it's anything like here in notts for a forest/derby match it'll next to fuck all...
Great, like most night games I get the train in and meet the 'man with the car' in Manchester where he works. It'll be a little bit jolly on that train then. They could atleast split the carriages.

r.soleofsalford said:
Blue Smarties said:

music calms the savage beast. dida ding ding ding,
anthhipster9920.jpg

Re: MIBs are up for the Semi & organised early transport...

Blue Smarties said:
barn_682x400_917324a.jpg

quote]

Is that Gary Chuckle just up and left of the kid in the white hoodie?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.