Potential for Serious Violence

Re: Potential for Seriouse Violence

well said biillymac. This thread should be pulled Mods where are you

scotchandy82 said:
bluejase said:
I wouldn't really be taking them lightly tbh, those lads on there aren't the MIB. Keep on your toes at OT and our place because there will be double the amount of them in any mob at any time, they are shithouses, and known for it and they hunt in packs. Same with the 'Rats', unfortunately city might be alot tougher but United will have the numbers.
who are the rats then ??
You've never heard of the Moston Rats?

scotchandy82 said:
bluejase said:
I wouldn't really be taking them lightly tbh, those lads on there aren't the MIB. Keep on your toes at OT and our place because there will be double the amount of them in any mob at any time, they are shithouses, and known for it and they hunt in packs. Same with the 'Rats', unfortunately city might be alot tougher but United will have the numbers.
who are the rats ??

This is a thread I created at the start of the month........a funny little episode if ever there was one. All I can say is if the guy I had a run in with, and the lads in the photo on this thread are uniteds main firm, I think we'll be ok!!

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=150323

Why do these threads always pop up before any game? I think some people have been watching too much Danny Dyer.

pskilla said:
Why do these threads always pop up before any game? I think some people have been watching too much Danny Dyer.
Leave it aht Geezer; it's gonna be propah nawty those nights!

This is the reason i never go to a derby..... got in to shit a couple of years back, totally put me off it

brenda said:
well said biillymac. This thread should be pulled Mods where are you
ooooooooh
gaytard.gif

I know a 1 of the lads on that picture they were in the year younger than me in school.. Was a shit bag in school and he's about 5ft, he became a 'hooligan' when Green Street came out. Him and his 'mates' were chasing each other shouting GSE. But when anything serious happened he'd bottle it and run to his older sister.

No doubt he wouldn't do nothing as you can see he's pointing at the police making him look 'hard'.

SCARY. LOCK YOUR WINDOWS AND DOORS.

Re: MIBs are up for the Semi & organised early transport...

Cobwebcat said:
Is that the MIB?! Jesus they look like they're at a puppet show.

I think a lot of blues are still miffed at 4-3. Wouldn't want to be a rag going to the game at ours. Hope it doesn't overshadow the footy.

they get looked after at ours its there place which will be bad police just let them get away with it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.