PoTY 2019

problem is we have too many outstanding performs, i say problem, its a nice problem,
LaPorte, Bernardo, Sergio, Raheem would all be worthy winners , but to tell you the truth give me titles over induvial honour's every time
That’s it.
I reckon we’ll collectively have more votes than Dick but because the vote will be split our lads will lose out.
Our best chance of getting the award may be if Mané has a storming few weeks and divides their fans.

If we won the quadruple Pep wouldnt get manager of the year , my money would be on Klippety but if he doesnt get it for his unrelenting work on a shoe string budget , then it has to be Warnock if he keeps Cardiff up.

If we won the quadruple Pep wouldnt get manager of the year , my money would be on Klippety but if he doesnt get it for his unrelenting work on a shoe string budget , then it has to be Warnock if he keeps Cardiff up.
That would not surprise me when looking back regarding managers. Player either Raz or a dipper. F**k me Yaya couldn't win it with over 20 goals from midfield, he was proper shit ;-)

Pep ain't winning it. Even after breaking virtually every record last season, most pundits and journalists were rooting for Sean Dyche to win it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.