Poz-Mania!

I was little apprehensive at first but my friends seemed to be doing it so l thought what the Hell. I stood up nervously wondering if this would lead to me wearing a stood or getting a city tattoo on my calf, but luckily a friend encouraged me.

Fuck me it was the best high l'd ever had and l will do iit again, these roughians certainly know how to enjoy themselves....

Well done the family stand......family stand agro.....the only stand that's never been took!!!!

simply fantastic today even all the moaning gits around me joined in!if it continues perhaps the club could look at installing mirrors along the back of the stands so we can still see whats going on

i've got a vid of the poznan today,, john mcfc bailey,, on facebook, it's good as well

inglebert said:
i've got a vid of the poznan today,, john mcfc bailey,, on facebook, it's good as well

Do you have to request to be a friend to view it?

wonder where all the boring bastards are now, that said we should stop doing it. funny as when we stopped doing it in the south stand, turned around and saw the north stand doing it, city city city!

Petetheblu said:
I was little apprehensive at first but my friends seemed to be doing it so l thought what the Hell. I stood up nervously wondering if this would lead to me wearing a stood or getting a city tattoo on my calf, but luckily a friend encouraged me.

Fuck me it was the best high l'd ever had and l will do iit again, these roughians certainly know how to enjoy themselves....

Well done the family stand......family stand agro.....the only stand that's never been took!!!!

Ha ha ha! Quality!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.