Poz-Mania!

manchester blue said:
A really good effort, looked fab. About time the atmosphere got better. Well done to Lech Poznan for showing us how.

Ten times better than the unamusing Mexican Wave.

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
LCBblue said:
That's why England shits all over America.

Wait, so your saying England is better because at sporting events yanks dont turn around and jump....haha

Anyway, the Poznan did look absolutely beautiful today. The camera seemed to be shaking after the goal as well! Nicely done lads!

No that's not what I think. It was firmly tongue in cheek.

Great atmostphere at the ground today, the pozmainia topped it off. I think its one of the few times the entire stadium has joined in unison. When the Wolves fans started doing it after they scored there was a section in the lwr family stand doing it with them haha. Gonna see if the Wolves fanzones have any comments on the Pozman, they must be talking about it.
On the football side Wolves played bloody well but Tevez was unplayable today. Dzieko is gonna be a cracker an all.

FeedTheGoat10 said:
betty swollocks said:
okay...any takers from level 2??
In 210 we do it quite a lot, but only about a quarter of us. Much more did it for the 3rd/4th goal (whichever one it was when the whole ground did it). I like the 'south stand do the Poznan' as well, doing a Poznan at a random point during the match is quality!

I may be wrong, but was it not when the kippax started singing 'south stand do the poznan' that the north stand randomly joined in and then the whole ground? Im sure it was then and not after a gol, but after doing it five times I am not sure which is which!

There were times when this happens against United or Chelsea but against Wolves I'm hoping this is just a sign of the atmosphere at Eastlands is ready to equal the atmosphere we had at Maine Road. I sit in 305 and hardly hear a chant a few lads around me chant but to see the full stand do the Poznan was the next best thing I could of seen at City (the first being a trophy of course)

PowderBlue said:
blue_taff said:
must say the atmosphere was fantastic today, awsome

Would agree with that - i think we had a part to play in turning it round s the players seemed to respond to our calls for urgency.

Full Poz was ace but a slight downside being the fact that you cant see the game whilst doing it, made worse by the fat bird sat behind me that i have to face when Poznaning.
Count your blessings, mate. When we do it, I have to put my arms around the Olive from On The Buses lookalike who sits next to me....
Top laugh today. A huge cheer went up when the whole family stand joined in after the fourth goal

dell74 said:
Five Live commentator ' what are the City supporters doing. They've all turned their backs.on the game... and now they're jumping up and down..they're all bouncing.. well I'm not sure what thats all about .' Fkin me up.

i couldn't go today, full of flu but i was listening on five live too...

john murray the commentator said "whats going on" and connor mcnamara butted in from another ground and said "it's a tribute to neil young !!! it started last week at leicester when they all did it in the 24th minute!!!"

Had a fantastic afternoon and the Poznan's were a big part of that.

Great atmosphere 45 to 70 mins

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.