Poz-Mania!

danburge82 said:
manchester blue said:
A really good effort, looked fab. About time the atmosphere got better. Well done to Lech Poznan for showing us how.

Wait til Aris come. Then wait til Besiktas come. They get better and better!

It's brilliant seeing all these different teams come and support the teams the way they do. i couldn't take my eyes of lech poznan, was amazing.

but at least now we can kind of compete with them somehow, with our very own poznan! haha :)

jrb said:
Let the whole of the PL copy us. We all know where it really started. ;-)

my sentiments entirely poznan showed us and we showed the premiership, absolutley brilliant when the whole ground started doing it, I sit ESL3 and it was great.

Be great when the Besitas fans come, they stab people. A fantastic craze which I hope catches on if you don't like the boring bastard sat next to you. I bet the cameras pick up on that one.

Freestyler said:
danburge82 said:
Wait til Aris come. Then wait til Besiktas come. They get better and better!

It's brilliant seeing all these different teams come and support the teams the way they do. i couldn't take my eyes of lech poznan, was amazing.

but at least now we can kind of compete with them somehow, with our very own poznan! haha :)

Alex the Blue said:
Be great when the Besitas fans come, they stab people. A fantastic craze which I hope catches on if you don't like the boring bastard sat next to you. I bet the cameras pick up on that one.

A Brum fan was run over by a Villa fan and killed about six years ago, a Villa fan was stabbed by a Brum fan but survived about four years ago and there have been numerous pitch invasions in the last eight years between the two Brum clubs. We don't fear for our lives when they come to town do we? And I've not heard of any Besiktas fans stabbing people?

danburge82 said:
Alex the Blue said:

A Brum fan was run over by a Villa fan and killed about six years ago, a Villa fan was stabbed by a Brum fan but survived about four years ago and there have been numerous pitch invasions in the last eight years between the two Brum clubs. We don't fear for our lives when they come to town do we? And I've not heard of any Besiktas fans stabbing people?

lol

If it is going to stay then why not give it a City twist and do it facing towards the pitch, you may then get the whole ground doing it for longer periods than for 10 seconds just after a goal??

Nobody could top how well the Poznan was done yesterday when everyone did it! Hope it's like that more often now haha, I hope Aris fans and Besiktas (if we both get through *crosses fingers*) have things we can take from them too :P haha

Via Twitter:
adamkirton Poznan goal celebration planned for #LCFC fans when we score at #MCFC - 6000 fans doing this: <a class="postlink" href="http://bit.ly/eRV1eD" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bit.ly/eRV1eD</a> ((RT!))

Leicester do the Poznan, nananana

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.