Poz-Mania!

The "Poznan Wave" looked great A bit of poz and a bit of mexican wave great atmoshere was had by all.

Big Blue Swede said:
foreverbluemcfc said:
Just think how amazing it would be if some or all of the players did it after we'd scored, especially at the swamp, joey does it already when we shout him to do it, CTID

Haha yeah, players run over to one of the corners and get it going.
Would be legendary and make it ours.

Anyone got Tevez's number?
Thats spot on, if the players did it the crowd would instantly follow suit, and the cameras and pundits would`nt casually overlook it as they`d have to explain what it was all about.... they`ve tried their best so far to ignore it, i suppose when the scum do it it`ll be `OH SO ORIGINAL`

I was in the corporate (Citizens Suite East Stand) and me and my mate were doing it from the first goal must to eveyones amusement, after the fourth goal the whole of the corporate area was doing it....quality!!!

Fried Onions said:
went to see The Coral last night at the Ruby Lounge and during 'In The Morning' - the inebriated 3 of us, among the nodding coolly crowd, did 'The Poznan' - the perplexed looks were a joy to behold...

I'm cringing now, reminiscing..........
San Miguel for you FO, we did it more than once, oh dear. At least we didn't carry it on in the Black-Dog.

I lost my car keys doing it and didn't realise until I had left the ground! Had to make my way back up the stairs against the flow going "Sorry, sorry, so sorry about this, sorry, need to get back in, sorry, sorry.

To the unknown person in the North stand L2 who handed them to the steward - Thanks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.