Poz-Mania!

Without trying to get to melancholy, it was one of those moments where eveything comes together. Dzeko seemingly filling the missing piece, going top of league, realising how good a manger we have and then came the Poznan, it looked amazing. Everything seemed right.

The best bit about it in my opinion is not the poznan it self but turning round and looking at the away fans thinking 'What the fuck is going on?'

If it gets going in 231 then something good really must be happening! North stand even followed it with a song...It was all going great then Lescott ruined it by giving away that stupid penalty

blue_taff said:
must say the atmosphere was fantastic today, awsome

Would agree with that - i think we had a part to play in turning it round s the players seemed to respond to our calls for urgency.

Full Poz was ace but a slight downside being the fact that you cant see the game whilst doing it, made worse by the fat bird sat behind me that i have to face when Poznaning.

Goater666 said:
betty swollocks said:
Needs to reach the upper levels now.Come on ya boring farts get outta ya seats!!!
Great to watch from above so many having fun and so many newbies not knowing what the fuck is going on!!

East level 3 did it all the way to the back pal. I could see as i sit at the front.

was up there myself and we were all up at the back

betty swollocks said:
Needs to reach the upper levels now.Come on ya boring farts get outta ya seats!!!
Great to watch from above so many having fun and so many newbies not knowing what the fuck is going on!!

And also the away fans catch on pretty quick and tend to try it...for some it works for others..well they are simply too thick to jumpand sing at the same time.

We were doing it in Colin Bell 323... Great stuff.

If you don't do the Poznan you're a rag!

Wait til we do it at Wembley...

I was in shock when the east stand started doing it was the best match for a long time, just need to keep the atmosphere going when we conceded i am sure it will lift the players up,

I really hope they show the full ground doing it on motd tonight, and was impressed when we all clapped when wolves did it.

betty swollocks said:
Goater666 said:
East level 3 did it all the way to the back pal. I could see as i sit at the front.

okay...any takers from level 2??
In 210 we do it quite a lot, but only about a quarter of us. Much more did it for the 3rd/4th goal (whichever one it was when the whole ground did it). I like the 'south stand do the Poznan' as well, doing a Poznan at a random point during the match is quality!

I started something along the lines at the basketball game I went too during City's game. Started jumping up and down, back turned to the game. Everyone looked at me like I was a mental paitent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.