Poz-Mania!

ManCityX said:
Even this old man I've never seen walk got out of his wheelchair and did it.

I spun my mum's wheelchair round and tried to do it, couldn't lift the thing though!

I missed seeing their penalty being awarded cos I was too busy doing the Poznan! I am now a believer.....

East level 308 were i am even woke up and joined in,would it be better tho if we were facing the pitch to see the poznan proper?

Balti said:
I missed seeing their penalty being awarded cos I was too busy doing the Poznan! I am now a believer.....

Same! Turned back round and it was on the spot. Still no idea what happened.

Was great to see more get in on the act. Really enjoyed today :)

I was little apprehensive at first but my friends seemed to be doing it so l thought what the Hell. I stood up nervously wondering if this would lead to me wearing a stood or getting a city tattoo on my calf, but luckily a friend encouraged me.

Fuck me it was the best high l'd ever had and l will do iit again, these roughians certainly know how to enjoy themselves....

Well done the family stand......family stand agro.....the only stand that's never been took!!!!

Fenerbahce fans

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeejOKrOC6A[/youtube]

Marseille fans

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wlDGWcaPIo[/youtube]

Balti said:

Me too! The refs should stop the game when they see us Pozzing. (Instead of just awarding suspect decisions against us and not jumping out of the way when the ball is heading their way.)

LCBblue said:
KansasCITY said:
I started something along the lines at the basketball game I went too during City's game. Started jumping up and down, back turned to the game. Everyone looked at me like I was a mental paitent.

That's why England shits all over America.

Wait, so your saying England is better because at sporting events yanks dont turn around and jump....haha

Anyway, the Poznan did look absolutely beautiful today. The camera seemed to be shaking after the goal as well! Nicely done lads!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.