Poznan Supporters at COMS

I had a look on one of their forums earlier today, and their visit to our shores looks like a military invasion, there are so many rules involved in their away travel.

They must wear Poznan colours, black T shirts are not allowed, they can't get drunk in case they fall asleep during the game, the showing of colours and flags in cars is banned, they will sing as one at the game, they will all meet in one place and walk to the ground together, swapping shirts and scarves is forbidden, talking to the police is forbidden, they will not vandalise anything, no pissing in the street, and some other rules I didn't understand. Google translate wasn't really getting it spot on in some cases.

Should be a fun trip for them.

It could be an ironic ruse at their own, of course, but some of the posts and questions left a little doubt in my head.

Lech Poznan are certainly known for their fans, for good or bad. I'd expect them to be a team that would be really hard to beat at their ground but easier away, but they nearly did Juve in Turin, and managed to get a good point. Sure this probably isn't the best Juve team the world has seen but it's still a feat for anyone to get something away from Turin.

cyberblue said:
disco dancer said:
I find it all a bit corny, some idiot with a mic shouting why the crowd make a pritty picture with peices of card. Give me a good old english atmosphere any day, just raw passion and everyone singing there hearts out
Where is there any good atmosphere at Englsh grounds now a days ?

exact don, biggest myth in football, only european english side is spuds, rest of teams aint in europe.

To Fowlers penalty miss
those rules are real,and they are for all away games,not only man city away.so if you read them carefully you will understand why there wont be any troubles from poznan's ultras,they keep order within the group.look up on you tube for videos from juve game,they took up there similar number of support as they will have in manchester.i like these two in particular,with gentle juve,juve vafanculo in the second one:))
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mLwNhJqT4c[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF2Irrvxgk0[/youtube]

2s9d7rp.jpg

Re: Ponzan Supporters at COMS

Stiss said:
capo-lech.jpg

24sport-Lech-Poznan-vs-Ru-002.jpg

The Stewards will kill it at City though. Tell them all to sit down and be quiet like they did when the Timisoara fans got there banners and posters out!

Taylors report needs binning in the 'forget forever' bin!

HijO said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZtnxHhTvZU&feature=related[/youtube]

When Poznan visited FC Bruges away last year for the qualification for the EL.
Funny lot, them. And they really brought alot of crowd with, away stand was full.
Wall of death, all going bare chested, and some other funny stuff :)
They got my respect!

Nutters! hahaha<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:32 pm --<br /><br />
Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
I had a look on one of their forums earlier today, and their visit to our shores looks like a military invasion, there are so many rules involved in their away travel.

They must wear Poznan colours, black T shirts are not allowed, they can't get drunk in case they fall asleep during the game, the showing of colours and flags in cars is banned, they will sing as one at the game, they will all meet in one place and walk to the ground together, swapping shirts and scarves is forbidden, talking to the police is forbidden, they will not vandalise anything, no pissing in the street, and some other rules I didn't understand. Google translate wasn't really getting it spot on in some cases.

Should be a fun trip for them.

It could be an ironic ruse at their own, of course, but some of the posts and questions left a little doubt in my head.

Translation of what i found.

- All ride only in the colors of Lech (shirt, scarf, or hat) - nothing more
- Any one of the many scarves obwieszania
- No other colors, black shirts, t-shirts of foreign clubs, color representation
- To travel abroad - no color of clubs
- No painted faces, weird hats, trumpets, and other inventions klekotek
- A ban on drinking excessive amounts of alcohol, sleeping in the day of the match and the stadium will be eliminated
- No catching the local, ferrying out pouring on the streets, etc.
- A ban on shooting videos and taking pictures of the sector (these are designated person for that and that's enough, let the rest of the focus on doping)
- A ban on the exchange of the colors of opposing fans
- Any occasional combined stake (?)
- While traveling by car no flags, scarves, shirts etc. in the windows
- The game everyone sings
- If possible, gather everyone in one place, and together we move into the stadium
- Respect the means of transport
- No vandalism
- No theft
- Fraternization with the uniformed services and the protection is unwelcome (from chitchat after taking pictures)
- Not valid for travel site printed on the tickets, each is a place where

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3UBGm6lxw8&feature=related[/youtube]

Watch out for meteorite showers!

Looks like they have good away support.
Great to see Lech get a point from juve,
Polish football needs a lift.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.