Poznan Taking Over the CoMS

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
danburge82 said:
eshiers1 said:
the 3rd tiers will be closed for home fans

i presume they will keep the poznan fans in the the 3rd tier for a while after the game to ensure that both sets of fans dont mix on the spiral walkways

It'd be more like spiral where Entrance G is will be for Poznan fans only, all other spirals will be for City fans only. It's easily implementable.

-- Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:32 pm --

There'll end up being 200 Poznan fans after this!
Doesn't sound like it. I hope City have this well organised as Polish fans have quite a reputation.

danburge82 said:
eshiers1 said:
the 3rd tiers will be closed for home fans

i presume they will keep the poznan fans in the the 3rd tier for a while after the game to ensure that both sets of fans dont mix on the spiral walkways

It'd be more like spiral where Entrance G is will be for Poznan fans only, all other spirals will be for City fans only. It's easily implementable.

-- Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:32 pm --

There'll end up being 200 Poznan fans after this!

aload of bollocks, if City dont do it for other cup games, such as Hamburg etc, they wont do it for these vodka drinking layabouts.

If true then Poznan will have a very good backing for an away club.

Could be another cracking night of European football. Hope City are up for it.

danburge82 said:
This was posted in another thread:

gellyfish1967
 Post subject: Re: Mancini on AJPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:26 pm 

sorry wrong post to put this in however, not done my 100 yet so cannot post new.

I am a steward at city and at last weeks brief we was told Lech Poznan has sold 3500 tickets and want more. They are being put in south away section and qtr of 3rd tear of the east sand (south stand end of it).

raaabish

Sounds good to me, I'm in the cup scheme and haven't been asked to move yet but the more the Merrier for me, the game will feel like like a proper euro night, will be a good do, sat in mother macs at the minute :)

Been chatting to a couple of polish lads who drink in my local, both really good lads and been here for about 4 years now.

They said not to get involved with these poznan fans if they start acting up as they will make life hell for blues in the away tie. Hope they come enjoy their trip support their team have a few beers and go home trouble free.

The Fixer said:
Been chatting to a couple of polish lads who drink in my local, both really good lads and been here for about 4 years now.

They said not to get involved with these poznan fans if they start acting up as they will make life hell for blues in the away tie. Hope they come enjoy their trip support their team have a few beers and go home trouble free.

they are ment to be the 'number 1' team for this.

danburge82 said:
This was posted in another thread:

gellyfish1967
 Post subject: Re: Mancini on AJPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:26 pm 

sorry wrong post to put this in however, not done my 100 yet so cannot post new.

I am a steward at city and at last weeks brief we was told Lech Poznan has sold 3500 tickets and want more. They are being put in south away section and qtr of 3rd tear of the east sand (south stand end of it).
What a load of shite that brief was then. as i have my seat in 309

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.