POZNAN

Looks like the train from Berlin to Poznan will be like a City special!! Is everyone on the one that gets into Poznan around 3:30'ish? Might explain why all the cheap tickets went very fast!! Hope there's a well stocked bar on it.

sktooblue said:
Looks like the train from Berlin to Poznan will be like a City special!! Is everyone on the one that gets into Poznan around 3:30'ish? Might explain why all the cheap tickets went very fast!! Hope there's a well stocked bar on it.
We're on that one

mcfcjosh said:
sktooblue said:
We're on that one

2 of us on that one as well!!

Hey guys new to this so sorry if posted in the wrong place okay. I have 2 season cards both sat with each other available for 800 for both this includes all matches fa cup carling cup and European due to work commitments I can't possibly make the games anymore message me for details this is genuine

5 of us staying in Berlin on Wednesday (hotel to be booked yet)
getting train to Poznan on Thursday.
Does anyone know if its best to book train and what time is everyone on ?
has anyone got website of how to book train.
any advice on hotels in Berlin for Wednesday and Poznan for Thursday<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:21 pm --<br /><br />
M.A-MCFC said:
if anyone can help with tickets one junior one adult much appreciated

I would imagine tickets will go on open sale.
if you are struggling let me know as should be able to get a couple extra.

If anyone is going Stansted-Berlin on the Thursday morning by Ryan air 06:10 and coming back friday afternoon via Ryan think its 1625 from Berlin give us a shout if you need a lift as ill be driving down late wednesday night to Stansted from Manchester , cheers

mcfc-cheadle-19 said:
Hey guys new to this so sorry if posted in the wrong place okay. I have 2 season cards both sat with each other available for 800 for both this includes all matches fa cup carling cup and European due to work commitments I can't possibly make the games anymore message me for details this is genuine

No offence have you been on here before under a different name?

Be careful of booking with Raileurope they asked for £74 return for Budapest to Timisoara TWICE THE PRICE that I paid (£37) at the Budapest Station ticket office on the day

Coversure Blue 74 said:
5 of us staying in Berlin on Wednesday (hotel to be booked yet)
getting train to Poznan on Thursday.
Does anyone know if its best to book train and what time is everyone on ?
has anyone got website of how to book train.
any advice on hotels in Berlin for Wednesday and Poznan for Thursday

-- Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:21 pm --

M.A-MCFC said:
if anyone can help with tickets one junior one adult much appreciated

I would imagine tickets will go on open sale.
if you are struggling let me know as should be able to get a couple extra.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.