Pozo

EalingBlue2

Must admit I came on expecting to see a 40 page thread on Pozo getting his first proper run out. Manual clearly has faith - he definitely looks like he could be a footballer to me and great to see him getting game time - kelechi soon too I hope.

What did everyone think?

Very good movement, physically weak but he is young, quick off the mark but looked slow in that race with Jagielka over a longer distance.

I've seen a fair bit of him and is the player I have been most impressed with and excited about in the EDS.

Did pretty well I thought

certainly ballsy to put him on ahead of Edin but having watched it you can see Edin is clearly rusty and prob wouldn't have been able to do 80 mins plus

Just a pity he didn't manage to score with that shot but certainly did himself no harm at all

I see him more as a brilliant midfield player, but I'm happy as fuck he got a run today...just wish it was for a different reason.

Great movement. Fucking phenomenal for his age, in fact. Tons better than pretenders like Welbeck and Walcott. To find space in a packed penalty area where he was the only City outlet bodes seriously well for the future.

So unlucky not to score tonight. Considering the circumstances of his taking the field I thought he did a fantastic job. Did the simple things exactly as he should've done and in our side that's key.

Acquitted himself very well today.

Has a good touch and a good football brain.

Looks short on physical power and aggression though imo. Will need to work on these attributes.

Not a keen watcher of the EDS but I thought he was more of an attacking midfielder best deployed behind a number 9?

For a young boy he lead the line very well. He's very slight in build so he couldn't bully Distan and Jagielka physically but he chased every ball down.

He didn't receive much service from the midfield.

Good performance I thought in a game where we created very little.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.