Prague

Try Rocky O'Reillys on Stepanska.

Me and Mrs Prague will be over there last week in August to see my in-laws. Luckily we have our own house there so don't have to stay with the mother-in-law LOL

Planning on taking the family there in the February half-term as it’s relatively cheap (cheaper than Center Parcs anyway). Searched for threads on Prague on here and there were about twenty so have merged them, but not had chance to go through them yet.

Any suggestions/recommendations for a family with a 12 & 10 year old much appreciated though!

Planning on taking the family there in the February half-term as it’s relatively cheap (cheaper than Center Parcs anyway). Searched for threads on Prague on here and there were about twenty so have merged them, but not had chance to go through them yet.

Any suggestions/recommendations for a family with a 12 & 10 year old much appreciated though!
The kids have booked a lovely Christmas present for me ... 4 nights in Prague booked for early June.Downside ... I have to take the missus.

Not sure how you tag a poster in here, but mcfc in prague is your man i think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.