Praise for Pep & City

Gary James

I’ve had enough of the negativity from the media and inaccuracies too. I’ve written a 2000 word piece (free to read so you may as well look) on competitiveness and praise for Pep & City. much of it is based on a programme article I wrote but hopefully most Blues will enjoy it or use parts of it when being challenged by rivals. Thanks:

Very good article as usual, Gary. I think the discussion of City since 2008 is fairly common knowledge AMONG CITY FANS but what makes the article really stimulating is the comparison with earlier decades.

Excellent read Gary.

Good to point out the fact that investment (especially in our case), seems to be frowned upon, as opposed to debt.

Great read as always Gary, your knowledge of City is brilliant. Talking of brilliant, Pep probably needs a new word for what he has brought to this club.

This season has been unbelievable. He moved Sterling, Zinch and Jesus on, got a World Cup winner, a brilliant defender and the best striker in the world here, and made a profit of £50m in the process. And let’s be clear, without Pep here then Erling would be elsewhere.

He has destroyed a couple of myths too. Firstly the shit about Pep over thinking - in that definition he “over thinks” every day, every game, it’s what geniuses do - when it goes right it’s fine, when we lose a game then “over thinking” becomes a stick ladled with hindsight to beat him with, and still gets used years after the event. The man is Pure Genius.

Secondly, week after week we had loads of posters telling us how we fucked it up by selling Zinchenko and Jesus to arsenal. The fact is they were both into the last year of their contract, both wanted to move on for more regular football, and we got Haaland, Alvarez and Akanji for their money - we won that deal big time; both great lads but Jesus has 10 goals, Zinch proved he is a poor defender once arsenal got put under pressure.

Given how many years Pep has worked for us, the intensity he works with, I can’t believe he keeps doing it year after year. He also managed to move Cancelo on, one of our best players last season but seemingly a poor influence in the dressing room because Pep knew he could make a world class left back out of Nathan Ake - yet more “over thinking”!

Pep I fucking love you, you over thinking bald fraud xxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.