Prat!!

MaxCityBlue said:
jimharri said:
whitt said:
The guy looked like an emotional nervous wreck, the goal was relief for him.
I know the feeling. I couldn't face watching the game yesterday; spent the early part of the afternoon mowing the lawns!

Hee! Hee! is that euphemism for having a bowel movement? ;-)
Er; actually, it's an euphemism for genuinely mowing the lawns!

BandwagonJumper said:
totallywired said:
What about the prat at the game yesterday texting a message while everybody else went mental. Watch him on the tele.. light brown jacket.

noticed that watching on the telly here in australia, he half smiled then pulled out his phone and started texting! what i would've done to be there for the game, and that's the respect shown?

He was trying to film the celebrations!

jimharri said:
Blue Smarties said:
Someone get a grab, even better, JOTS post a YouTube link.
N1XRbl.jpg

This is him. Sorry about the quality; took a photo of the telly while the report was playing.
This is conclusive evidence of a Peter Swales and Gail Platt love child. I wouldn't want to share a bag of snort with the fucker either.

Gaylord du Bois said:
jimharri said:
Blue Smarties said:
Someone get a grab, even better, JOTS post a YouTube link.
N1XRbl.jpg

This is him. Sorry about the quality; took a photo of the telly while the report was playing.
This is conclusive evidence of a Peter Swales and Gail Platt love child. I wouldn't want to share a bag of snort with the fucker either.
Anyone know who this Buzzard is?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.