Prat!!

just seen him, what a fucking sponker, thats raged me, best be a set up, dont want that rag like behaviour

Blue2112 said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
totallywired said:
What about the prat at the game yesterday texting a message while everybody else went mental. Watch him on the tele.. light brown jacket.

Noticed this as well, what a dick head! The bird next to him is going mad and the Eli (emmerdale) look a like is doing the same behind him.

The bird next to her husband happens to be a work colleague of my wife and for the record they both go home and away every fucking week. I have no idea why he was texting,we all do daft things at strange times, maybe he was texting his kids who couldn't go, but some of you City fans piss me fucking right off. He and she was there at Newcastle and was there at most aways this season, don't know why we seem to belittle our own when there's enough fuckin rags to take the piss out of.

here here josh.....the pair of them made the effort to go to the game and then gets slated by someone who preferred to lounge on the net all day

Why should it matter if the lad has got a champions top on so what , he fucking thinks we will win and win well on Sunday , fuck it so do I . So what ,man-up the fucking lot of you . All this crap about bad karma , the lad just got giddy and wanted to show the team he's proud of them. He should of told ssn to fuckoff just because it was sky , and that's the only thing he's done wrong for me.

kippax kid said:
Why should it matter if the lad has got a champions top on so what , he fucking thinks we will win and win well on Sunday , fuck it so do I . So what ,man-up the fucking lot of you . All this crap about bad karma , the lad just got giddy and wanted to show the team he's proud of them. He should of told ssn to fuckoff just because it was sky , and that's the only thing he's done wrong for me.
Deary me; have you learned nothing yet?

It's ''have'', not ''of''!

Blue2112 said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
totallywired said:
What about the prat at the game yesterday texting a message while everybody else went mental. Watch him on the tele.. light brown jacket.

Noticed this as well, what a dick head! The bird next to him is going mad and the Eli (emmerdale) look a like is doing the same behind him.

The bird next to her husband happens to be a work colleague of my wife and for the record they both go home and away every fucking week. I have no idea why he was texting,we all do daft things at strange times, maybe he was texting his kids who couldn't go, but some of you City fans piss me fucking right off. He and she was there at Newcastle and was there at most aways this season, don't know why we seem to belittle our own when there's enough fuckin rags to take the piss out of.

The guy looked like an emotional nervous wreck, the goal was relief for him.

whitt said:
Blue2112 said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:

The guy looked like an emotional nervous wreck, the goal was relief for him.
I know the feeling. I couldn't face watching the game yesterday; spent the early part of the afternoon mowing the lawns!

What a complete berk. No way any blue would be so arrogant like that, defo a set up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.