pre derby nerves?

City_Sean

what are fellow blues thoughts on derby games, i used to be a nervous fucker before derby them but now after the two games last season, i feel with our team, if we play well we'll win.
maybe im arrogant, but when i see the two squads on paper i firmly believe ours is massively superior.

None whatsoever, whatever will be will be. I'm far more relaxed about City now we are Champions.

corky1970 said:
mick10 said:
corky1970 said:
i need maxi pads as i am shitting myself

This (I'll use my own though)
We will at some point get beat by them,and fuck it I just don't want them to!

its gonna happen isn't it mate

the beating

and i will kill my cat and mope around for a couple of weeks calling everyone a ****

No change then except for the poor cat. :)

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
what are fellow blues thoughts on derby games, i used to be a nervous fucker before derby them but now after the two games last season, i feel with our team, if we play well we'll win.
maybe im arrogant, but when i see the two squads on paper i firmly believe ours is massively superior.

My thoughts entirely.They have a lot more to fear from our team these days.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:

Our squad may argueably be individually superior to theirs , but they show better team spirit than we do , more often ...... this isn't gonna be an easy game , and will depend on which side 'wants' it more.

City are a very good side , we know that , and so do Fergie and his players , but we can't afford to be lethargic for half the game , as we so often are ..... we give this lot a two goal start , and most likely the game will have gone !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.