Pre kick off version of blue moon

Ric said:
I had a meeting at the club last week regarding atmosphere, and said that the new version of Blue Moon isn't right for getting the atmosphere going. They seemed to acknowledge that so I wouldn't be surprised if they changed it. The club seem happy to listen to the fans on things like this.

ric i think we shouldn't have any music, so many times i've seen bluemoon starting to get really going and then they play it and it throws everyone off.

just my opinion but i think it's cheesy to have a sing a long to a stereo. the crows will create something.

Due to UEFA rules they can't play Blue Moon on Wednesday (has to be Champions League theme music) but they're reverting back to the Supra version for the Birmingham game.

Ric said:
Due to UEFA rules they can't play Blue Moon on Wednesday (has to be Champions League theme music) but they're reverting back to the Supra version for the Birmingham game.

\o/

For me the pre match build up has gone down hill ever since City gave the contract to Endemol - they clearly know fuck all about what makes us tick, sack 'em City!

Agree with everyone about the awful version of blue moon that's been trotted out before the last 2 games...bring back Supra!!...either that or Natalie Pike singing it naked...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.