Pre-Match at the Co-op Live

Shoot me.

Might as well be in the Etihad, you can see a telly there you can get a pint there and you can be drowned out by shit music and shouty fuckers on the speaker system there.

I'm not sure "Somewhere else to stand" qualifies as a unique experience :)

There's a very strange new trend on BM of certain posters branding any opinions which don't align with theirs on any club related subject as moaning. This thread is yet another example of that. This pre match option clearly won't be for everyone but it's interesting to read the views of people who were there yesterday. I would only go if FOCs got free beer but it will be a good option for some.

I'd point out to those who are effectively moaning about others moaning (in their view) that forums such as this are for people to express their opinions on all sorts of things. If you can't accept that then maybe forums aren't for you.
Fuck off and mind your own business !!

It would be nice to go into the Coop Live Arena and have a chat with your family and friends. There is no need for every bar and venue in and around the Etihad to have music blasting out. Save that for the bars inside the ground. Maybe it’s something City and the Coop Live Arena can discuss and review during this trail period?

Might as well be in the Etihad, you can see a telly there you can get a pint there and you can be drowned out by shit music and shouty fuckers on the speaker system there.

I'm not sure "Somewhere else to stand" qualifies as a unique experience :)

Correct, it isn’t offering anything different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.