Pre-Match at the Co-op Live

Old fart alert. Thought I'd give it a try, but queues were ridiculous and too noisy to chat without shouting.
Nothing to do with being an old fart.

It’s the same at all grounds this, it’s bloody stupid.

I like going to gigs and seeing DJ sets, you’re there for the music and it can be as loud as they want it to be, no problem…

but at the footy, people want to have a chat and aren’t there for the music. Yet the music and presenters shouting into mics is at ear splitting levels everywhere at every ground in the country. You can’t even hear the person next to you at times.

Why?

Turn everything the fuck down!

Last edited:
There's a very strange new trend on BM of certain posters branding any opinions which don't align with theirs on any club related subject as moaning. This thread is yet another example of that. This pre match option clearly won't be for everyone but it's interesting to read the views of people who were there yesterday. I would only go if FOCs got free beer but it will be a good option for some.

I'd point out to those who are effectively moaning about others moaning (in their view) that forums such as this are for people to express their opinions on all sorts of things. If you can't accept that then maybe forums aren't for you.
Not sure it’s new :) but yes v true. I read other’s opinions on here about all sorts of stuff, positive and negative. It’s a great resource having a wide variety of opinions, whether I agree or not. Especially the more reasoned opinions, not that I post v many of them.

I guess it’s a valid opinion that we should view all club related subjects through the prism of our success and benefactors. I don’t see it that way personally.

Exactly.

Have an opinion. Don’t like it for whatever valid reason. Criticism of the club. Etc. You ungrateful moaning bastards. Look at all the money Sheikh Mansour has spent on the club. Look at all the trophies City have won. If you don’t like it fuck off! But it was only an opinion as part of the on-going conversation on a City forum.

I moaned yesterday because I wasn’t allowed in before 2pm, even though it states on the OS the bar IS open until 2pm, and closes at 2.30pm.

I have always praised the new bar at the back of SSL1. It’s looks, design, and more importantly the fantastic service by the bar staff. You won’t get 1 City fan who drinks at that bar, and there are thousand of City fans that do, complaining about it. It’s a brilliant bar.

Yes the service is generally quick in there. I've fucked it off though as they seem to have changed the playlist to tunes I don't recognise and the volume is so loud it can probably be heard in Asda. Bring back the social club with TVs and the scratch card lol.

Yes the service is generally quick in there. I've fucked it off though as they seem to have changed the playlist to tunes I don't recognise and the volume is so loud it can probably be heard in Asda. Bring back the social club with TVs and the scratch card lol.
and that fruit machine £100 win? can't remember

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.