Pre-Match at the Co-op Live

Looks like a decent option tbf, especially as the weather gets colder. The lack of decent pubs near the ground means that there's definitely demand for something like this. Hopefully in time they'll drop the need to pre-book so that people can just drop in if they fancy it on the day.

Not for me but it’s a good option that wasn’t previously available.

Hopefully the pre booking thing is just for the trial. That would be a bit silly if it was permanent.

It feels like a tester for when the new fan zone opens next to the hotel. Part of the 'lets make fans turn up earlier 'on public transport (whilst not improving it) so they will eat and drink more. Fair enough I suppose, but it falls down on night games.

Not for me but it’s a good option that wasn’t previously available.

Hopefully the pre booking thing is just for the trial. That would be a bit silly if it was permanent.
Not if they decide to continue to charge a fiver and drop the drink subsidy

Sounds a good option but there's a risk it turns in to that fucking fan park outside Wembley where you can't hear yourself think for the incessant earsplitting cheese. Screeching presenters, manufactured singing, pointless interviews and chiched music.

Please, just let it be a place to have a beer and a chat with your mates before the game.

Great idea this and when the fanzone opens there’s even more choices I wonder if coop live might become the “away” ‘pub’ at some point?

Trialling this before the Brentford game on Saturday

£5 entry but you get that back in voucher form towards drinks.

Prices aligned more to the stadium with Asahi and Pepsi Max the same price as they are in the stadium.

Kids allowed and no away fans
£10.00 for people with disabilities?

Apologies ;-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.