Pre-Match at the Co-op Live

Sounds a good option but there's a risk it turns in to that fucking fan park outside Wembley where you can't hear yourself think for the incessant earsplitting cheese. Screeching presenters, manufactured singing, pointless interviews and chiched music.

Please, just let it be a place to have a beer and a chat with your mates before the game.

But people say Mary D’s is shite, and it’s perfect for what you just described, absolutely perfect

They are not charging a fiver and why would they drop the subsidy ? Moan moan ******* MOAN !!
They are charging a fiver which you get back through a voucher for drink or food. It’s an easy step to drop the voucher which would mean you still need to pre book, hence my response to the OP. After all it’s not like the club to miss a revenue opportunity is it?

Not moaning just pointing out a perfectly possible scenario. So in the politest way possible…..
Wind your neck in.

Why would they do that ??

Our unique superb facilities for away fans ??

Get the away fans out of SS3/2 and relocated round the corner.
I’m not saying they should, just wondering if they will. Our fanzone hoovers up our cash in one place and that would get the away fans likewise. Might making policing a bit easier too?

It looks like a good option. I do wish there was more pubs around the ground though. Someone could make a fortune if they opened some of the closed down ones on route to the ground

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.