Pre-match | Everton v Man City (Updated Pg1 Injuries and Travel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a defining match. Win this one and it tells us that everything has well and truly fallen into place.
Win it comfortably and it tells us that we are clear favourites for the title.
There's only so many times people can say that the opposition failed to turn up.
It might just sink in that perhaps it's us that are making other teams look shit.

This is a defining match. Win this one and it tells us that everything has well and truly fallen into place.
Win it comfortably and it tells us that we are clear favourites for the title.
There's only so many times people can say that the opposition failed to turn up.
It might just sink in that perhaps it's us that are making other teams look shit.
I think you are are setting yourself up there mate of course I want us to win but if we lose its not the end of the world or even the season

Just on the way to the game. Taking a couple of clients in the Dixie Dean Suite. It'll be interesting to see how it compares to the Directors' Lounge at the Etihad, which I must say is excellent.

Lukaku is going to be a handful. Hopefully we won't see any early yellow cards. I'm inclined to go for a 2-1 win for us.

I think you are are setting yourself up there mate of course I want us to win but if we lose its not the end of the world or even the season
Dead right. I tend to look at games like this as banana skins. At least one, maybe all of the top 5 sides will drop points there. There are a handful of these games & if you go to one of these places early on & when you get home win lose or draw, you are close to the top of the league, then you're in decent shape, because it's one banana skin gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.