Pre match thread : Borussia Monchengladbach away CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing this would be a worry. Even a draw will make things difficult. Our forwards need to stop fluffing their lines to give us a chance to outscored them. Our shaky defence will make this a necessity, anyway.

Anybody know of a live stream to watch the game?

If Toure isn't fit i'd like to see a Fernandinho/Fernando defensive midfield. Draw BMG in to the City defensive half and push the counter all game with Kun/KDB/Sterling. That is if BMG doesn't park the bus early...

Losing this would be a worry. Even a draw will make things difficult. Our forwards need to stop fluffing their lines to give us a chance to outscored them. Our shaky defence will make this a necessity, anyway.

We need to win this one, and the reverse fixture. It's as simple as that. It's not as tough as what Arsenal have to do, if we do lose (as they are on paper likely to lose to Bayern twice and can then only amass 6pts).

We can definitely beat Juve and Sevilla but both sides are excellent in Europe and have the ability to get results (which we lack). I hope for a Roma style professional performance, control possession, control the tempo, silence their crowd and pick them off. Let's see what we get!

It's difficult not to buy into the notion that Platini and his cohorts at Uefa have not buggered up our chances over the last few seasons.

Cringeworthy comment. We got bad draws because we were not in high pots. Do you think Bayern was excited to get drawn with us for two years? Was Platini punishing them as well by making them play us?

As far as Barca goes...if we keep coming in second that is what we should expect.

I reckon it'll go one of three ways.
Seriously i reckon we'll win this one. It'll be close though.
So remember to get the sofa in a position whereby you can watch from behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.