Pre match thread : Borussia Monchengladbach away CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manuel probably rested them all for CL. Not trying to drag the MP debate into this thread but I think rotating is Pelles biggest weakness. He doesnt have a clue how to do it

I just wish we would prioritise the premier league over the champions league!! If we could win the premiership most seasons our European form would improve imo.

Getting beyond a fucking joke, and I'm sure Pellegrini hasn't a fucking clue what's going on with our injuries. 100% fit yesterday, no Kompany can't play today not fit.

I must admit it is baffling. Like you say vinny was fit for the match, then benched then totally removed from the squad?! Something doesn't add up

Have a look on the PHYSIO web site - we have EIGHT injuries showing with Yaya and Vinnie "No return date"; David and a few others "3 October".
Perhaps we'd better take all the EDS and the junior teams to make sure we can field 11 and fill the bench with FIT players.

huge game in an utterly awful moment. We just can't make it easy for us in CL.

Yes, there's no easy game against Bundesliga sides.

The Gladbach of last season drew and won against Bayern. Yes - they have been in crisis at the beginning of the season because of injury problems and building in new players - but they seem to have gotten back on track again. They are a team that usually is good in pressing, good organized and very good in counter attacking - all things that caused you problems in matches before - the question is just how much of that they can show right now.

We can expect and intimidating atomosphere no doubt because this is Gladbach's first Champions League/ European Cup home game for around 30 years I think so I imagine a lot will be made of that in Germany with the fans and players buying into the buzz.

Absolute must win game though because a loss probably means we are going to have to beat Sevilla home and away, beat Gladbach at home and maybe just maybe having to go to Turin needing a result. Not ideal at all.

We can expect and intimidating atomosphere no doubt because this is Gladbach's first Champions League/ European Cup home game for around 30 years I think so I imagine a lot will be made of that in Germany with the fans and players buying into the buzz.

Absolute must win game though because a loss probably means we are going to have to beat Sevilla home and away, beat Gladbach at home and maybe just maybe having to go to Turin needing a result. Not ideal at all.
Just play the eds lads & try to get a decent team out for the more important game which is Newcastle

Just play the eds lads & try to get a decent team out for the more important game which is Newcastle
Rearrange these words mate, chance hell's not Cat in a. Would be nice but this is the tournament our owners are looking at this season. Failure to get out of the group stages will see Pellegrini gone if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.