Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has MP managed sides ever beaten a Jose managed side in league games.

I know his record is 2 wins from 12 outings but has one been in a league match?

If not first time for everything as they say.

Given our woeful defending of set pieces recently , I'm worried that we'll see plenty of diving about around the edge of our box and Clattenbent falling for every one , with lots of cards being flashed.

middleton___blue said:
Gutted that im missing the 1st half because of work. Hopefully its nil nil going in at half time so i dont miss anything haha

I actually hope its 5-0 to us at half time and you can catch the highlights online or download the full half and watch the second half 45 minutes late as well.

We had full week preparation time for the Arse game, then for the M'boro game too. Whatever our gameplan was in those games that was horrible, only gameplan was visible came from our opponents in those games. We got behind both times struggled to even score.

If it happens today too, so 3 times in a row I will be really dissapointed in Pellegrini. Especially if Costa/Fabregas really out for them. This is the kind of luck we needed given we did not play League Cup. But will we use it to our advantage or not.

Counters and set pieces, those will be the main Chelsea threats and Hazard of course. Did we do our homework about corners/set pices etc? Chelsea will test us in them for sure...

Giving away stupid fouls around box, getting easily avoided yellows cant happen again tonight it cost us a red card and probably a good chance for 3 points in the first game vs Chelsea.

Expect a low scoring match, basically anything from 1-0, 0-1, 1-1, 2-0, 0-2, 0-0.
Come on City!

Hope the half time post total in the match thread is under 170 for those who can't watch the game.

Will mean we are winning well or well in the game .

A grand total of 260 and its three points for City.

Fat chance of that post total come 96 minutes of game time (LOL).

Damanino said:
We had full week preparation time for the Arse game, then for the M'boro game too. Whatever our gameplan was in those games that was horrible, only gameplan was visible came from our opponents in those games. We got behind both times struggled to even score.

If it happens today too, so 3 times in a row I will be really dissapointed in Pellegrini. Especially if Costa/Fabregas really out for them. This is the kind of luck we needed given we did not play League Cup. But will we use it to our advantage or not.

Counters and set pieces, those will be the main Chelsea threats and Hazard of course. Did we do our homework about corners/set pices etc? Chelsea will test us in them for sure...

Giving away stupid fouls around box, getting easily avoided yellows cant happen again tonight it cost us a red card and probably a good chance for 3 points in the first game vs Chelsea.

Expect a low scoring match, basically anything from 1-0, 0-1, 1-1, 2-0, 0-2, 0-0.
Come on City!

2-1, 1-2 , 2-2 ?

Barcon said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Hart

zabba
vinny
mangala
kolarov

nando
diniho
silva
nasri

dzeko
aguero

think kolarov will just get the nod with his height or maybe sagna over zaba

If that happens I'll kick my fucking screen in.

Cahill, terry, matic, mikel, ivanovic, drogba were gonna need all the height we have to deal with set plays

blueparrot said:
Damanino said:

Come on City!

2-1, 1-2 , 2-2 ?
Good shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.