Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damanino said:
We had full week preparation time for the Arse game, then for the M'boro game too. Whatever our gameplan was in those games that was horrible, only gameplan was visible came from our opponents in those games. We got behind both times struggled to even score.

If it happens today too, so 3 times in a row I will be really dissapointed in Pellegrini. Especially if Costa/Fabregas really out for them. This is the kind of luck we needed given we did not play League Cup. But will we use it to our advantage or not.

Counters and set pieces, those will be the main Chelsea threats and Hazard of course. Did we do our homework about corners/set pices etc? Chelsea will test us in them for sure...

Giving away stupid fouls around box, getting easily avoided yellows cant happen again tonight it cost us a red card and probably a good chance for 3 points in the first game vs Chelsea.

Expect a low scoring match, basically anything from 1-0, 0-1, 1-1, 2-0, 0-2, 0-0.
Come on City!

I think we struggled so much we didn't even score in those games but maybe I was watching a different game.

Barcon said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Hart

zabba
vinny
mangala
kolarov

nando
diniho
silva
nasri

dzeko
aguero

think kolarov will just get the nod with his height or maybe sagna over zaba

If that happens I'll kick my fucking screen in.

Have you watched Sagna and Kolarov play recently? We need to keep the ball when we get it. One up front also, two would be suicide.

uwe rosler 28 said:
Barcon said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Hart

zabba
vinny
mangala
kolarov

nando
diniho
silva
nasri

dzeko
aguero

Cahill, terry, matic, mikel, ivanovic, drogba were gonna need all the height we have to deal with set plays

As somebody that thought signing Sagna was a great bit of business (I thought he was probably the best right back we could have signed at the time), he has been absolutely terrible. Plus, I can't see chelsea getting over the half way line (other than counter attacks) enough times for it to be a concern. I'll leave it there as I don't like having a go at our players.

eastmanc said:
Barcon said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Hart

zabba
vinny
mangala
kolarov

nando
diniho
silva
nasri

dzeko
aguero

Have you watched Sagna and Kolarov play recently? We need to keep the ball when we get it. One up front also, two would be suicide.

Are you asking me? The answer's yes, and I wouldn't play either of them.

Barcon said:
eastmanc said:
Barcon said:

Are you asking me?

No just can't believe that anybody would think that Sagna and Kolarov would be better than Zabbs and Clichy in any game, because they are both better fullbacks. I suppose it's all about opinions.

I dont understand the criticsm of sagna? When he has played,which hasnt been often.......hes done fine,no problems from me.As for kolarov.....yes hes wank.

FantasyIreland said:
I dont understand the criticsm of sagna? When he has played,which hasnt been often.......hes done fine,no problems from me.As for kolarov.....yes hes wank.

In my opinion Kolorov is better in a five man midfield preferably in the midfield.

He offers little for us defensively unfortunately.

I suspect we will replace him in summer but I am happy that he joined us.

FantasyIreland said:

We need to stop fucking about with the back four and play the best four every time they are available. Unfortunately for me Sagna isn't anywhere near good enough.

eastmanc said:
Barcon said:
eastmanc said:

Are you asking me?

No just can't believe that anybody would think that Sagna and Kolarov would be better than Zabbs and Clichy in any game, because they are both better fullbacks. I suppose it's all about opinions.

Well you keep quoting me and it makes it seem like I disagree with you. I don't.

Barcon said:
eastmanc said:
Barcon said:
Are you asking me?

Well you keep quoting me and it makes it seem like I disagree with you. I don't.

Thank you, should have quoted Uwe Rosler 28 as I was agreeing with you. Not very good at this posting thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.