Pre Match Thread | City v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
In our last title winning season, at home especially, we often came flying out of the blocks, ridiculous intensity and would blow the opposition away within 10 minutes. We need another one of those starts tomorrow. Get an early goal and things swing hugely in our favour. the longer it stays goalless the more it favours Chelsea's smash and grab tactics.

I'm expecting big early impact by Sterling on Sunday. Dude can cause problems for Chelsea.

Only 2 ways I think we won't win this. Hazard on the counter attack, especially in the latter stages of the game and their aerial prowess from corners and free kicks. If we're switched on and don't over commit then I think we have the quality to win it.

Haven't read through the rest of the thread, but I can't help but feel that Moanrinho has played a blinder here with his team's performance last weekend taking all the focus off their poor performance and making the entire week about this row with the cute doctor lady.

He'll have his tactics to park the bus and stifle our creative players drilled into his team (Matic and Ramirez kicking lumps out of Spanish Dave), and he'll look to play for a draw or nick a one goal win.

A draw wouldn't be the worst result for us either, but I'd love nothing for than for Pellegrini to get one over on that classless cockwomble and put some real pressure on Chelsea and its manager.

Prediction: 1-1

Narcissism...... Been inflating egos since echo 300bc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.