Pre Match Thread | City v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
jusrt had this email expect someone will start a seperate thread or there might be one already, they want everyone in 15 mins before

11887911_10152941295351604_4921320828117354526_n.jpg

Mourinho will park the bus so the onus will be on City to attack. going for a 3-1 win. City to score first just before half time.

I hope we start with Sterling and Silva on either side aguero with yaya behind. dinho and delph (if ready) in center midefield. Bony, nasri and Javas i dont trust

Really looking forward to what will be my first game of the season, seeing old friends, watching City (hopefully back to their flamboyant best) seeing the stadium with 54,000 and lets hope the weather is good as well

Really looking forward to what will be my first game of the season, seeing old friends, watching City (hopefully back to their flamboyant best) seeing the stadium with 54,000 and lets hope the weather is good as well

Fuck that, advantage to the attacking team in wet conditions and we all know which team that will be.

I'd go for a 4-2-3-1, I reckon a midfield three of Silva, Sterling and Navas would be really hard for chelsea to contain. We saw against Swansea Chelsea can't handle pace on the right so they'll have to give extra protection to Ivanovic, and Navas will cause similar on the left which'll leave Aguero and Silva a lot of space to pull the pants down of Terry and Cahill.

As for the defensive midfield pairing I'm completely insane and would do a 'zouma' and give Denayer a debut there, although Denayer is both faster and a better passer. Yep, pretty crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.