Pre Match Thread - City v Juventus (update for injuries)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it Zuculini isn't eligible then?

We have no senior recognised central midfielders for the bench with Fernando and Delph injured, suppose Demichelis can come on if needed and we can hope none of Dinho or Yaya pick up a problem

You need to inform yourself bud. He even picked 88 as his first squad number.
Here is ardent neo-Nazi Gigi Buffon speaking about the current refugee crisis across Europe:
"Now is the time to really try to change direction and give a future to these people that see us, see Europe, as their dream,"

And ardent neo-Nazi Gigi Buffon has publicly endorsed centrist politicians like Mario Monti and the current Italian PM (who happens to be centre-left, broadly speaking) Matteo Renzi. He has also publicly backed and been the face of countless anti-racism and anti-homophobia campaigns across Italy.

Also, 88 wasn't his first squad number. It was a number he chose in his second season after the Italian FA rejected his request to wear 00 (which he chose because it has "two big balls" like him). The next best thing was 88 (four balls), which he promptly changed when a Jewish support group pointed out the anti-Semitic connotations.

Like I said, you need to inform yourself better before accusing people of forming part of a hate group.

Personally, I think Mangala should start tomorrow. If it ain't broke don't fix it. I do; however, think Otamendi should start against West Ham. We have to begin rotating the squad at some point, but I say throw out our best available XI tomorrow.

Hart
Sagna Vinny Mangala Kolarov
Fernandinho Yaya
KDB Merlin Sterling
Bony

Bench: Willy, Otamendi, MDM, Fernando, Nasri, Navas, _________________?

Come on City. Win this one clearly please. It is time to show UEFA and Europe's other clubs that they should not have messed with us regarding FFP. Let's make a statement !

Always thought it was two fat ladies ;-)

2a6qys2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.