Pre Match Thread - City v Juventus (update for injuries)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be quite a test for Mangala. My real worry is that once we concede a goal, the floodgates will open, with Mangala's inexperience and rash decisions again proving costly. Still think this is a winnable match, but at some point we will concede a goal, and I'm just not confident in Mangala to cope with that on the day.
giphy.gif

This will be quite a test for Mangala. My real worry is that once we concede a goal, the floodgates will open, with Mangala's inexperience and rash decisions again proving costly. Still think this is a winnable match, but at some point we will concede a goal, and I'm just not confident in Mangala to cope with that on the day.

Well, admittedly, our defence isn't as good as those of the mighty Udinese, Chievo and Roma, but I'm sure we'll cope as well as they did.

Did you not see the last run of games last season when he was a rock with Martin and have you missed the first games this season?

We shouldn't be going into this game thinking that we are inferior to them. It is going to be another tough game but it is winnable. It is bad timing with Kun's injury but we have players who can step up.

The fans play a massive part in this, could hear a pin drop at times last season. I think the win against Bayern changed a lot of fans attitude towards the Champions League. Hopefully we can recreate the atmosphere versus Chelsea.

Give it a fucking rest will you!

8e0.gif

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Yaya
De Bruyne
Silva
Sterling
Bony

That's what I hope it is anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.