Pre Match Thread - City v Juventus (update for injuries)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect we might see a fine example of 'parcheggiore il bus' (10 sturdy Italians in two waves of 5). Given their run of form I imagine they will do anything to scratch out a draw, so this is the perfect game to hit them with Sterling and Kev, our two game breakers against the parked bus.

Of course we will have the usual problem with the bizarre European refs, so anything could happen on that front. Nevertheless we have to go into this game very confident. We have the players, it's just a matter of dealing with the psychology of European football.

Slightly off topic, but are we still going to boo the UEFA CL anthem at the start of the match? Or have we now forgiven Platini and UEFA?

You know what this year we're different as Manuel has learned to play with 1 up front.
If we have our best 11 playing from the start we'll win easily even against a park the bus Juventus. I'm feeling really confident -not the same as in previous years.
I'll go as far as to say we'll reach the semi finals as a minimum this season.
As a City fan of 48 years I'm optimistic which goes against the grain for our nature.
But I'm here to be shot down. Onwards and upwards!

This is wank compared to @MadchesterCity's efforts.

Cheers mate, I was going to write up and post this evening but I think it's wise to start this thread now.
I'm just back off the Megabus and will post for next home game.

I think this will be a very tough game despite the poor start Juventus have had and the great start we have had.
Would be tempted to give Otamendi his debut and think De Bruyne must start.

Hope some of the injuries we have had are not as bad as first thought

Slightly off topic, but are we still going to boo the UEFA CL anthem at the start of the match? Or have we now forgiven Platini and UEFA?
Yep, never pass up the chance to show our contempt for them.

I think that the result will be 2-1 for Manchester City. We are very strong this season and I think that Vidal loose by Juventus was a huge bad impact for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.