Pre Match Thread - City v Juventus (update for injuries)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A neo nazi heavily involved in the Italian hooligan scene before turning pro who's taken a couple of pot shots at City in the media in the past. Two sides to it mate.
That's ludicrous - Buffon is not a neo-Nazi and he was never involved in the hooligan scene before turning pro (he turned pro at age 17). You clearly need to inform yourself on the matter.

Not sure how we will set up but I'd like to see Sterling and De Bruyne on the flanks with Spanish Dave central behind Bony, who can hold the ball up with pace around him.

Aguero is a miss but that is still a quality front 4 that will cause them problems.

I hope Fernandinho is fit he's been fucking awesome so far and will be massively missed.

Really looking forward to this. Nice day off so a few scoops before the stadium.

Time to make a statement in this competition now.

Not sure how we will set up but I'd like to see Sterling and De Bruyne on the flanks with Spanish Dave central behind Bony, who can hold the ball up with pace around him.

Aguero is a miss but that is still a quality front 4 that will cause them problems.

I hope Fernandinho is fit he's been fucking awesome so far and will be massively missed.

Really looking forward to this. Nice day off so a few scoops before the stadium.

Time to make a statement in this competition now.

think thats how we will set up as well mate ideally. Yaya and fernandinho behind sterling,silva, de bruyne, bony and unchanged back 5 as well

Hart
Kolarov
Mangala
Kompany
Sagna
Fernandinho
Yaya
Sterling
Silva
De Bruyne
Bony

That'll do.

A neo nazi heavily involved in the Italian hooligan scene before turning pro who's taken a couple of pot shots at City in the media in the past. Two sides to it mate.

WTF are you saying?!?!
Buffon is a legend, our captain.
You don't know what you say

Hart
Kolarov
Mangala
Kompany
Sagna
Fernandinho
Yaya
Sterling
Silva
De Bruyne
Bony

That'll do.

That's what it should be but I have a feeling we will see Otamendi tomorrow.

At some point he's going to have to rotate just to keep everyone happy but I really don't like the idea of fucking around with a back 4 that hasn't conceded a goal yet.

We've proven on numerous occasions that we can cope without Sergio. He's world class, but City are not a world class team just because of him. With or without him, we're bloody good. Confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.