Pre match thread: City v Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.

middleton___blue

Last game of this season. Hopefully end it with a bang. Looking like we have 2nd nailed on if we get at least a draw (persuming arse win their last 2). Hasnt been the best of seasons but say what you want, we're still finishing top 3...

Hart

Zab. Demi. Mangler. Kolorov

Fernando

Nevas Lamps fernandinho Silva

Kun

3-1 city

Gabriel said:
aguero93:20 said:
Can they catch the Dippers?

Were they to bet us and Liverpool failed to win away at Stoke, then yes. Spurs, who are away to Everton, currently sit between them.

Not to bothered about the result then. Can't see Liverpool winning away to Stoke and they'll be the laughing stock of the country if Southampton finish ahead of them. Arse will drop points as well so second is wrapped up.

middleton___blue said:
Last game of this season. Hopefully end it with a bang. Looking like we have 2nd nailed on if we get at least a draw (persuming arse win their last 2). Hasnt been the best of seasons but say what you want, we're still finishing top 3...

Hart

Zab. Demi. Mangler. Kolorov

Fernando

Nevas Lamps fernandinho Silva

Kun

3-1 city

I wouldn't presume that, myself. Sunderland are not totally safe, and they would certainly like to make themselves completely safe from being caught by Hull by, say, taking a point tonight. I wouldn't put it past them. As we know to our cost, Sunderland have got an end-of-season habit of getting results at the big clubs. Personally, I'd love to see them beat the Arse tonight.

no messing around for me.

hart
zab
vinny
mangala
kolarov
fernandihno
yaya
milner
silva
Sergio
wilf

.............................Hart......................

Zaba............Demi.............Mangala..............Kolarov

..................Fernandinho........yaya.......................

Milner......................Silva..........................Barker

............................aguero.....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.