Pre-Match Thread: City vs Houston - 01:30am Tonight GAME OFF

Damocles

Administrator
City will probably stream this on their home page again. Last game before the lads go on holidays for 5 weeks so definitely worth trying to stay up for!

Reminder of the team yesterday:

Caballero, Sagna (Ntcham 63), Kolarov (Zabaleta 46), Boyata (Celina 88), Kompany (Demichelis 46), Toure, Silva (Garcia 86), Navas (Maffeo 63), Fofana (Mangala), Bony (Aguero 46), Dzeko (Pozo 63)

Barker is there too but was unused.

Any weather updates for this one? Is it on?
Other players unused last night: Hart, Wright, Clichy, Angelino, Fernandinho, Fernando, Milner and Jovetic. I'd expect at least 5/6 to start, if it does go ahead.

I'll be there tonight. I am actually really excited to see the young guys play who I don't get to see in the flesh very often. It's always amazing the difference you see in speed of play when watching in person vs. over the telly. (though, I am not expecting tonight's game to be that intense)

D
I'll be there tonight. I am actually really excited to see the young guys play who I don't get to see in the flesh very often. It's always amazing the difference you see in speed of play when watching in person vs. over the telly. (though, I am not expecting tonight's game to be that intense)

Should be a decent pace. Last night's game was. Don't forget we're still fit from the season, not trying to get fit ala pre season.

It's always amazing the difference you see in speed of play when watching in person vs. over the telly.

And not to forget all the extra work you can see that goes on off the ball, often missed on TV as it follows the action. You get the added bonus of realising why there was such a gap for Sergio to get in behind when you see David pulling players from pillar to post with his movement. Enjoy, if the kids get a start they have provided some of the best moments for me this season, hopefully they can live up to there capabilities and put a show on for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.