Pre-Match Thread: City vs Houston - 01:30am Tonight GAME OFF

Ridiculous really. Both teams tweeting today (Dynamo even giving away tickets) without even hinting that there was a pitch inspection, let alone that the game was in danger of being called off.

Got a couple of very disappointed kids.

Me too. And a disappointed adult.

I'd hazard a guess that it's City's doing. I imagine Dynamo would have played in a swamp (it's the biggest game they've ever had). I imagine the club took a look at the pitch and said "no chance". There's been nothing about them even being in Houston.

I can see their reasoning but to not even acknowledge the cancellation on Twitter or the OS is pretty classless.

Edit: According to the Dynamo President, it was the referees decision. Sorry City. Still, more people going to the game probably follow your account than the Dynamo's. Common courtesy to let people know it's off.

Last edited:
I'd hazard a guess that it's City's doing. I imagine Dynamo would have played in a swamp (it's the biggest game they've ever had). I imagine the club took a look at the pitch and said "no chance". There's been nothing about them even being in Houston.

I can see their reasoning but to not even acknowledge the cancellation on Twitter or the OS is pretty classless.

What a strange post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.