Pre-Match Thread: City vs Houston - 01:30am Tonight GAME OFF

No, we only send the squad (or some players) there to watch NYCFC playing their MLS game. They have won only 1 out of 8 or 10 games by the way and that is probably why we didn't play a friendly with them. Some say that they lacked Lampard and (it may sound weird) Man CIty may not be given a warm reception there.

Cheers mate, I assumed they were going there to play a game. Pretty sure that I read a month ago or so that they were going to be playing club America when they were here in T.O.
Not sure what happened there, I think it was going to be today actually. I guess not.

The game vs Toronto was the last one. However, there are a lot of youth tournaments now City participate in + international matches

We'll play Adelaida United behind closed doors on July 15. A very strange decision. Hopefully there'll be a training camp in Austria and a friendly there (or something like that)

The game against Adelaide united is on the gold coast too.. Frustrating for us Adelaide blues. I think its weird that the team will be in Australia for almost two weeks for three games, i suspect there will probably something happening with melbourne city in that time too, even though it hasn't been announced yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.