Pre Match Thread: League Cup Final v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the name of fuck is John bishop doing on the telly at a football match? Did Bellamy represent us at all?
Bellamy was pro scouse, all about Liverpool sadly. Thought he'd at least balance it out but, too much Liverpool love in from him today and very little city from him

Bellamy was pro scouse, all about Liverpool sadly. Thought he'd at least balance it out but, too much Liverpool love in from him today and very little city from him
That's disappointing, probably bitter that Mancini got rid.
I'm watching the united build up, you'd swear this rashford was the next Pele.

Henry just pre came when talking about lingard, souness looked squirmishly uncomfortable.

I hope he has the game of his life too, but the decision to pick him is about as cretinous as you can get. This is a cup final not a preseason friendly, and just as Kun is starting ahead of Bony, and Vinnie ahead of MDM, so Hart should be in goal
Its all about opinions of course and your entitled to yours. The difference with outfield players and the goalie situation is that its been made clear which games he will get barring injuries. He probably wouldn't have signed if he had no guarantee of game time...neither would any other goalie on that
level..some think he's crap but he made some very good saves on Sunday one being a penalty. I think he's rusty and think it would be true of any second keeper with limited game time. What would you say if we get to a champs league semi, Joe is injured and Willy hasn't yet played? There's a bigger picture and he might just play really well today.

If he plays we can't do anything about it other than get behind the team. If he's got Vinny & Ota in front of him and the 2 Ferns playing he'll hopefully have a lot less to do.

You can't see today's final without, I am sure, comparing it to the last time. If you had to play a final against either Liverpool or Sunderland who would you choose going on feelings for both clubs fans and atmosphere both before, during and after the game?

Regarding the media bias, it does seem patently obvious Sky Sports is giving Liverpol the higher profile build up. I have seen little of you guys on SkySportsNewsHQ from what I have seen. They have I interviewed, Robbie Fowler, John Aldridge, Jamie Charragher and now Jamie Redknapp!! Not one ex City player!! Both Sky and BT have ruined football on TV.

Regarding the game I do think the game hangs on Demichelis. I am never sure of him. What is he like?

I am literally about to pass out from alcohol. I will not hear or feel the game as I will pass out but needless to say I want us to win it. In a time passed I would of actually killed a human for a Wembley final. Time passes and as city become the team I dreamed of (we all dreamed of it) become perennial Wembley visitors would you wish for anything else

Win lose or draw

I love this club with everything in my heart

You can't see today's final without, I am sure, comparing it to the last time. If you had to play a final against either Liverpool or Sunderland who would you choose going on feelings for both clubs fans and atmosphere both before, during and after the game?

Regarding the media bias, it does seem patently obvious Sky Sports is giving Liverpol the higher profile build up. I have seen little of you guys on SkySportsNewsHQ from what I have seen. They have I interviewed, Robbie Fowler, John Aldridge, Jamie Charragher and now Jamie Redknapp!! Not one ex City player!! Both Sky and BT have ruined football on TV.

Regarding the game I do think the game hangs on Demichelis. I am never sure of him. What is he like?
So long as vinny is fit then demi won't be playing,he tries but he is nearly 36 and coming to the end at this level

Its all about opinions of course and your entitled to yours. The difference with outfield players and the goalie situation is that its been made clear which games he will get barring injuries. He probably wouldn't have signed if he had no guarantee of game time...neither would any other goalie on that
level..some think he's crap but he made some very good saves on Sunday one being a penalty. I think he's rusty and think it would be true of any second keeper with limited game time. What would you say if we get to a champs league semi, Joe is injured and Willy hasn't yet played? There's a bigger picture and he might just play really well today.
If my auntie.......
There's an important match today; not a kick about to get a keeper into form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.