Pre Match Thread: League Cup Final v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time passes and as city become the team I dreamed of (we all dreamed of it) become perennial Wembley visitors would you wish for anything else.

Most lesser clubs fans are lucky to see a Wembley game twice in their lives. I know I won't ever see Wembley again. The next time my team goes to Wembley won't be in my lifetime. It is great to see Wembley so many times, but is it healthy for football in general that there are super rich clubs who seem to be able to go to Wembley so often it can be regarded as a second home when there are clubs who yearn to see their team there just once?

P
Most lesser clubs fans are lucky to see a Wembley game twice in their lives. I know I won't ever see Wembley again. The next time my team goes to Wembley won't be in my lifetime. It is great to see Wembley so many times, but is it healthy for football in general that there are super rich clubs who seem to be able to go to Wembley so often it can be regarded as a second home when there are clubs who yearn to see their team there just once?
Puts things into perspective mate.

Good luck lads and lasses....please win....could not bear the media overload if this result goes the wrong way ....imagine talksport for the next week if the dippers win..bloody hell...

Do it for the nation

I remember looking at Wembley as a dream until we fucked are division 2 and played Wigan in the playoffs.
I will never forget my dad screaming yes and running up the stairs to get me out of bed and tell me we are going to Wembley. I went to Wembley as my dad promised and he wouldn't let met me leave at 2-0 down. He wouldn't let me leave 13 years later for the league when I thought it was all over (Sean Its done when it's done we stay here!) this club will kill me but it turned my red grandad to a blue (I fucking miss him)

Its all about opinions of course and your entitled to yours. The difference with outfield players and the goalie situation is that its been made clear which games he will get barring injuries. He probably wouldn't have signed if he had no guarantee of game time...neither would any other goalie on that
level..some think he's crap but he made some very good saves on Sunday one being a penalty. I think he's rusty and think it would be true of any second keeper with limited game time. What would you say if we get to a champs league semi, Joe is injured and Willy hasn't yet played? There's a bigger picture and he might just play really well today.

It's......a.......cup.......final

You can't see today's final without, I am sure, comparing it to the last time. If you had to play a final against either Liverpool or Sunderland who would you choose going on feelings for both clubs fans and atmosphere both before, during and after the game?

Regarding the media bias, it does seem patently obvious Sky Sports is giving Liverpol the higher profile build up. I have seen little of you guys on SkySportsNewsHQ from what I have seen. They have I interviewed, Robbie Fowler, John Aldridge, Jamie Charragher and now Jamie Redknapp!! Not one ex City player!! Both Sky and BT have ruined football on TV.

Regarding the game I do think the game hangs on Demichelis. I am never sure of him. What is he like?
With our final we were all singing together after the match down Wembley way. Mackens were shaking my hand ,saying well done and shared a few beers in the pubs.

The dippers are self entitled vitrolic,bad winners and even worse losers. So I wussed out of going this season.

I expected the coverage against us in 2014 with the neutrals quite rightly rooting for Sunderland.

The coverage today is almost predetermined a Liverpool win and the wankfest surrounding them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.