Pre Match Thread: League Cup Final v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hopeful pellegrini would use a bit of common sense and as someone had already pointed out he will be gone in a few months anyhow but he's stuck by willy when he should have had hart in goal...if we lose today it will firmly be at his door...

I don't think that selection is actually too bad. Sagna in place of Otamendi with Zabaleta perhaps.

The keeper debate is a strange one. It's not like keepers get exhausted and need a rest is it? What is the point?

Bollocks. Why the fuckity fuck on Gods green earth would you play your strongest available team with your weakest keeper ? Why ? Makes zero sense. This is almost certainly our only chance at any silverware this season, and he goes and does that. What a fucking cock womble.

At least I have an hour to try and calm down.

Whats done is done, stop moaning, willy will do the job for us tonight, we brought hart in for pants in fa cup final and lost, may be changing keepers in the final isnt a good omen for us :-)

Why do we even have to play him though? Why? Why are we trying to keep him happy? He's so shit he should be happy just to be here. Just fuck off. We should be selling him, not playing him in cup finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.