Pre Match Thread: League Cup Final v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
The senile old **** needs fucking off. He's ruining us.
Can't even be arsed watching now, the defence will be in bits with that shithouse in net

Fucking Demichelis over Mangala too. I don't care if we win 5-0, I'll be delighted when pellers and his mates are out the door.

Now let's win 6-0 ;-)

Pellegrini you fucking shithouse, just tell me in who's best interest was this decision made ?

Who needs enemies in the media with some City fans?

Thats not fair.

Ive been behind the manager since day dot, still am and ive had countless arguments on here defending him but its a stupid decision imo and ive stated why.

No confidence whatsoever in coco the clown in goal....I am on nights so think I will go back to sleep to avoid the scouse love in when willy ships three or four!

Utterly ridiculous deliberately playing a weaker team, when we have a world class international keeper on the bench. It's bordering on professional negligence. There is zero room for sentiment in professional sport.

But it is what it is. Pellergrini has put his neck on the line and will rightly face some serious criticism and questions if Willy costs us a trophy.

Having said that, the rest is a strong team so maybe we can do enough and bring a trophy home. Come on Blues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.