Pre Match Thread | Man City v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as confident now vinnie is out

Mangler and demi for me as well depending on whether otto has learnt the way we play and operate the off side trap already which i doubt

Any win will do but they are very strong at the moment so it'll be hard work

David and sterling didn't look fit last night,hope they are ok

....................................................................................
......................................Aguero.....................................
....................................................................................
Sterling..............................Silva..........................De Bruyne
.....................Yaya Touré...............Fernandinho..................
Kolarov...............Mangala................Otamendi..............Sagna
........................................Hart.......................................

Aguero/De Bruyne in for Bony/Nasri and Otamendi in for Kompany if injured.
Hopefully we will see a reaction from the Juve game in the Premier League.
I think this will be the game when all of our attacking talent clicks.
5-0 City (Aguero, Silva, Touré, Sterling, De Bruyne)

This is how I think we will setup as Kompany looking doubtful

......................................Aguero.....................................
Sterling..............................Silva..........................De Bruyne
.....................Yaya Touré...............Fernandinho..................
Kolarov...............Mangala................Otamendi..............Sagna
........................................Hart.......................................

Aguero/De Bruyne in for Bony/Nasri and Otamendi in for Kompany if injured.
Hopefully we will see a reaction from the Juve game in the Premier League.
I think this will be the game when all of our attacking talent clicks.
5-0 City (Aguero, Silva, Touré, Sterling, De Bruyne)[/QUOTE]

Ger real ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.