Pre Match Thread | Man City v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he could start with Kelechi on Saturday. He won't want to give Aguero a full game as a precaution and Bony just hasn't been playing well - maybe he needs a rest/was he rushed back from injury?

Give Kelechi 60 mins then change for Aguero or Bony?

I imagine Silva will be rested, KDB will take the central role. Navas in for Nasri on the right with Ottamendi coming in for Kompany.

if there are fitness doubts , i would rest merlin , sterling , aguero , vinny , if we line up with HART - SAGNA , OTAMENDI , MANGALA , KOLAROV - NAVAS , KDB , DINHO , YAYA , NASRI - BONY subs IHEANACHO , MDM , CABALLERO , FERNANDO , ROBERTS , GARCIA , MATTEO , should be enough to see off the hammers , just need a win to put tuesday night behind us , hopefully the chavs and arsenal will draw and the rags will get stuffed at southampton, for another perfect weekend.

Don't think we should rest anyone just yet, that's for Tuesday. Let VK recover and give de Bruyne a debut. Aguero should play if fit.

so Otamendi, De Bruyne and Kun in for VK, Nasri and Bony for me.

The likes of Roberts and Maffeo should play at Sunderland and see how that goes.

Hart
Sagna Otto Mangala Kolarov
Fernandinho Toure
De bruyne Silva Sterling
Bony

Stick with bony. My patience is wearing thin with him especially after last night but no point risking aguero from the start unless he is 1000% ok
;-).

Would love to get an early goal but been saying that since the Watford game and nothing has came about since. Could be hard to break them down and have to be wary of their front players especially as they have won at arsenal and Liverpool comprehensively.

2-0 city after a tough start imo

Hart
Sagna Otamendi Mangala Kolarov
Fernandinho Yaya Toure
De Bruyne Silva Sterling
Aguero

Best possible line up, West Ham are no push overs.

T
I think he could start with Kelechi on Saturday. He won't want to give Aguero a full game as a precaution and Bony just hasn't been playing well - maybe he needs a rest/was he rushed back from injury?

Give Kelechi 60 mins then change for Aguero or Bony?

I imagine Silva will be rested, KDB will take the central role. Navas in for Nasri on the right with Ottamendi coming in for Kompany.

There is absolutely no way Kelechi will start. Dreamland.

Don't think we should rest anyone just yet, that's for Tuesday. Let VK recover and give de Bruyne a debut. Aguero should play if fit.

so Otamendi, De Bruyne and Kun in for VK, Nasri and Bony for me.

The likes of Roberts and Maffeo should play at Sunderland and see how that goes.
Agree with all of that.

Hart
Sagna Otto Mangala Kolarov
Fernandinho Toure
De bruyne Silva Sterling
Bony

Stick with bony. My patience is wearing thin with him especially after last night but no point risking aguero from the start unless he is 1000% ok
;-).

Would love to get an early goal but been saying that since the Watford game and nothing has came about since. Could be hard to break them down and have to be wary of their front players especially as they have won at arsenal and Liverpool comprehensively.

2-0 city after a tough start imo
Patience would be giving him a run in the team and then seeing how he does.

When Aguero comes back after injuries or absence he has been poor, and I am sure the same goes for most players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.