Pre Match Thread | Man City v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does the tram take, usually get a taxi from the Waldorf but might have a change tomorrow

If Navas starts ahead of KDB again I'll be seriously frustrated.

But I know Pellegrini is not a man who likes taking 'risks', so I expect Navas to start, because for some odd reason starting the Bundesliga POTY and arguably Beglium's best player so soon after we've bought him is a HUGE 'risk' (even though most teams try to immediately implement newcoming player into the squad, as soon as they're at the club).

silva KDB Sterling
Aguero

should link KDB with Aguero.
KDB scores with his right and left. He can go both ways. Should play central

If Navas starts ahead of KDB again I'll be seriously frustrated.

But I know Pellegrini is not a man who likes taking 'risks', so I expect Navas to start, because for some odd reason starting the Bundesliga POTY and arguably Beglium's best player so soon after we've bought him is a HUGE 'risk' (even though most teams try to immediately implement newcoming player into the squad, as soon as they're at the club).
I would rather trust the managers decision to be honest

Possibly navas would be the replacement for silva, and kdb filling in centre am?
Wouldn't be a bad idea, lots of pace on the counter and give silva a long rest (I would assume he wouldn't play in the cup either) just ahead of a busy set of matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.