Pre Match Thread | Man City v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
All depends on whether Silva is fit for me, against Juve he didn't look fit at all.

If he is though, there is no reason not to play the front four of:

-----------Aguero------------
Sterling--Silva--De Bruyne

Navas on the bench for later in the game. Would like to see Nacho on at some point as well, he must be full of confidence after last weekend.

4-1 City

If Navas starts ahead of KDB again I'll be seriously frustrated.

But I know Pellegrini is not a man who likes taking 'risks', so I expect Navas to start, because for some odd reason starting the Bundesliga POTY and arguably Beglium's best player so soon after we've bought him is a HUGE 'risk' (even though most teams try to immediately implement newcoming player into the squad, as soon as they're at the club).
Yes he has fucked it up 5 times out of 5 so far in the league hasn't he?

WOO-HOO, first game of the season for me and will be knocking off work early for a drink with the boys before jumping on the happy bus to the ground.

West Ham have looked as good as anyone (apart from us) in patches so far. They were excellent away at Arsenal and scouseland. Some dangerous players and our clean sheets start may just dome to an end.
But, if we play as well as we have been we should be able to bang in a few more than them.

I'm going for half time/full time turnaround with City eventually running out 4-1 winners.
COME ON CITY..

If Navas starts ahead of KDB again I'll be seriously frustrated.

But I know Pellegrini is not a man who likes taking 'risks', so I expect Navas to start, because for some odd reason starting the Bundesliga POTY and arguably Beglium's best player so soon after we've bought him is a HUGE 'risk' (even though most teams try to immediately implement newcoming player into the squad, as soon as they're at the club).

Horses for courses mate. I fully expect and hope Navas is starting as we will need his pace.

Hart; Sagna, Otamendi, Mangala, Kolarov; Yaya, Fernandinho, Sterling, Silva, KDB, Kelechi

We really need to protect Aguero...

Not as confident as some. Would be happier if we had at least one goal scorer in form. We have relied on goals from all over the team up to now. We struggled to score against Palace and Juve. Hope Kun starts to click today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.