Pre Match Thread | Man City v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a huge fan of the English league, I'm upset the league is over already by September. Man City are cruising to the title, with all the rivals in dire strait. This will be an easy victory for City. The enjoyment of English league is gone already, unless we are talking about the fight for 2nd spot.

I stopped reading there. There are 33 games to go. You must not know English football at all if you think it's over. I wouldn't be surprised if we drew today, then even though we've had such an amazing start, United could potentially be only 3 points behind. Still a long way to go

As a huge fan of the English league, I'm upset the league is over already by September. Man City are cruising to the title, with all the rivals in dire strait. This will be an easy victory for City. The enjoyment of English league is gone already, unless we are talking about the fight for 2nd spot.
Long way to go yet pal. We have some injury prone important players and it's a long season.

But hopefully we'll get back on track today after Tuesday. This is what matters most to me; the Premier League. So let's just go one game at a time and worry about the trophy come April time.

I don't see the issue with anyone wanting De Bruyne in, but I can't fathom why it would be in place of Navas rather than Sterling.

Silva missed last week through injury, Navas sat out midweek, unless Sterling was on a superb run of form (which he most definitely isnt), I'd be surprised if it's not him who's rested.

Either way, we could go an early goal in this one. After losing midweek, I don't want us conceding first and confidence levels dropping.

2-1 City - Toure first goal.
The midweek game was the first stutter that Sterling has suffered so far this season. His league form has very much been superb. I've no idea which games you've been watching - unless you only consider goals as a sign of somebody playing well or not.

sterling is now one of our star players and if fit should play!! he at times just seems to be trying too hard imo and needs to let his natural game do the talking. the fantastic 4 should all start together today and I for one cant wait to see it!! aguero, silva,sterling and de bruyne with fernandinho and yaya behind??? yes fucking please!!

I dont care who plays so long as they give 100% for the shirt and show appreciation to the fans at the end of the game

Fucking exactly. We have a strong enough squad. We need to play the team that consists
of everyone being fit and up for it. So whoever Manuel picks, i for one won't be moaning.
They're all City players. I certainly won't be wandering anywhere near the matchday thread.
Morose fucking central, there.

I am not convinced that Aguero is 100% fit. Yes - against Chelsea he was on fire - could have had a hatrick in first 20 mins. Got kicked out of it against Palace - and shouldn't have brought him on against Juve - for about 10 mins.
Hope I am wrong and he has a blinder today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.