Pre Match Thread | Man City v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who's concerned about De Bruyne not offering the width Navas does needs to consider that KDB will be far more effective in the couple of minutes he spends on the wing than Navas will in the full 90. For example, the pass to Navas against Palace on his weaker foot.

I'm not even a part of the anti-Navas brigade and will be optimistic no matter what the starting eleven is.

I don't see the issue with anyone wanting De Bruyne in, but I can't fathom why it would be in place of Navas rather than Sterling.

Silva missed last week through injury, Navas sat out midweek, unless Sterling was on a superb run of form (which he most definitely isnt), I'd be surprised if it's not him who's rested.

Either way, we could go an early goal in this one. After losing midweek, I don't want us conceding first and confidence levels dropping.

2-1 City - Toure first goal.

Hope your right Blue I just want a win not bothered how we win.

Anyone who's concerned about De Bruyne not offering the width Navas does needs to consider that KDB will be far more effective in the couple of minutes he spends on the wing than Navas will in the full 90. For example, the pass to Navas against Palace on his weaker foot.

I'm not even a part of the anti-Navas brigade and will be optimistic no matter what the starting eleven is.

This is what I was trying to say before and like you say I actually have nothing against Navas he puts a shift in and doesn't do as bad as some people make out. I just want to see De Bruyne, Sterling, Silva and Aguero.

Navas hasn't scored in like 50 games or something for us which really is ridiculous, just because he offers width would never warrant him a start in any other top european team and it shouldn't with City. He's been great in some of our opening games but he was very poor vs Watford and the same with CP and again in those games he's been good in so far this season he still hasn't had an end product.

Its the time for Pellers to give the front 4 of doom a run of games and see how quickly they can gel together

Just on the train into town. Great day for it. 54000! Against a great club in West Ham. Sun is shining. We are top of the league - what a brilliant feeling. Never bore of it even after 30 plus years.

Really looking forward to this, perfect conditions, full house with a great atmosphere hopefully. Should be a great game but won't be easy, West Ham been impressive in their away games beating arsenal and Liverpool. Payet been one of the best players in the league so far this season.

Just on the train into town. Great day for it. 54000! Against a great club in West Ham. Sun is shining. We are top of the league - what a brilliant feeling. Never bore of it even after 30 plus years.
Same here mate, well up for it. Couldn't feel better about this game if I tried . Let's burst their bubbles. Are we really here. You bet your effing life we are.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.