Pre Match Thread | Man City v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is going on? kun and David get kicked around the pitch and as a result (and lack of protection from refs) pick up injuries.

Reckon they're brought back a bit too soon rather than it being an injury during warm up.

Seems to me the same players keep picking up injuries. Players who you never see injured such as Kolarov, Fernandhino and Yaya play just as much as Kun, Silva or Kompany. True nobody gets kicked as much as Silva but Navas takes his share of fouls and you never see that little tough bugger get injured.

Hahahahahaha players swearing in the tunnel "Apologies for the language being used in the tunnel". Who said what?

Seems to me the same players keep picking up injuries. Players who you never see injured such as Kolarov, Fernandhino and Yaya play just as much as Kun, Silva or Kompany. True nobody gets kicked as much as Silva but Navas takes his share of fouls and you never see that little tough bugger get injured.

Hahahahahaha players swearing in the tunnel "Apologies for the language being used in the tunnel". Who said what?
I think it was Joe

Anyone going to take a guess at how many times Sky mention the cost of our squad ?

Anyway 2-0 City Aguero and Yaya

I hate the English commentary as well. You just know if we have one of those first halves like Watford where we cant break them down, the commentators are going to go on and on about why such an expensively assembled side struggle, blah blah. It spoils it massively for me, so I go for one of the foreign streams. You can still hear the crowd - that good enough for me. In fact there is a good Spanish Acestream now that is excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.