Pre Match Thread | Palace v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Kevin begun training with the team? If not, Nasri wouldn't be a bad deputy for Silva for the meantime. He was very impressive against Watford with his inside runs

With Silva out hope Pelle doesn't play 4-4-2..............

Nasri or KDB for Silva please, not further changes needed.

Bony is injured! Sergio only got back from the states on Wednesday or Thursday! I think Sergio might start but expect nacho to play a part. I'm hoping kdb is a straight swap for silva.

Bony is injured! Sergio only got back from the states on Wednesday or Thursday! I think Sergio might start but expect nacho to play a part. I'm hoping kdb is a straight swap for silva.

Think Nasri will come in for Silva with Kev on the bench until the second half. Sergio will start unless he's picked up an injury.

I'm pretty certain Bony is fit for today, wouldn't be surprised to see him start with serg on the bench

Would expect it the other way round myself
Yeah, I think it could go either way. I just have a feeling Sergio's late arrival and Juve round the corner, he might go with Wilf. We'll see later though, not a bad position to be in picking between those two!

I think Sergio will start, with MP hoping that we can get him off after 60 mins for Wilf.

As much as Nasri gets on my tits, I expect him to start with SuperKev on the bench, again getting a run out from about the 60 min mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.